As a classical musician
Glenda has participated and being awarded in several piano competitions across Canada, including the Kiwanis Piano Competition, the Toronto Symphony Piano Competition among others. As a performer, she has played in several musical formats.
* Del Monte Escalante trio
* Saint Saens Piano Concerto No. 2 in G minor, Counterpoint Community Orchestra, conducted by Terry Kowalczuk, Toronto
* Concert Series Performances, Banff Centre Chamber Music Summer Program, Banff, AB
* Accompanist, Scuola Cantorum Children’s Choir, Carrassauga Italian Festival
* Disklavier Piano Launch, Yamaha Canada
* Beethoven Piano Concerto no. 3 in C minor, Counterpoint Community Orchestra, conducted by Terry Kowalczuk, Toronto
* New Music Festival, University of Toronto, Faculty of Music
* Grieg Piano Concerto in A minor, Op. 16, Counterpoint Community Orchestra, Betty Oliphant Theatre, conducted by Terry Kowalczuk, Toronto.
* Solo Piano Recital, New Life Community Centre
* Master Class Performances with John Perry, Peter Eicher, Marieta Orlov, Royal Conservatory of Music, Toronto.
* Beethoven Piano Concerto No 1. in C Major, Counterpoint Community Orchestra, Church of the Redeemer, Toronto.
* International Latin American Piano Festival
As popular musician
As one of the strong academic trained musician, places her at the top of the multitalented artists of these time , being able to play several musical styles
* Alejandro Sanz Band Sirope Tour
* Paquito D’Rivera Carnegie Hall Workshops and Performance
* Glenda del E & Cuban Mixology Project
* Cuban-Jazz Ensemble Barry Harris, La Fidula, Madrid, Spain
* Musical Theatre Pianist, Stellaluna Production, Canada
* Soundtrack Piano recording, Pavane Short Film, Canada
* Parachute Club legendary band, Canada
* Youth Orchestra of the Americas, Jazz Camerata Ensemble
* Guest Pianist, Tropicana Cuban Show, Avalon Theatre, Niagara.
* Glenda del E Quartet (Ministry of Culture/Ministry of education)
* Contradanza for Toronto” (Canadian Premiere)
* Mixology Trio
* Musical Director/Performer, “Premio Somos” Latin American Achievement Awards, Roy Thompson Hall, Toronto.
* New Cuban Generation Project, Musical Director and Performer
* Mireya Escalante & Latin Street
* CD Launch, Borealis Records
* Rumberos Cuban Master Sessions Concert (Hilario Duran, dir.)
* Cuban Percussion School Launch